China: Overseas students flock to language school

Francis Hult francis.hult at utsa.edu
Tue Sep 20 21:27:06 UTC 2011

China Daily

Overseas students flock to language school

Adam Daniel Breuer-Zehevi is always motivated to get to his Chinese literature class on time.

"I have a business plan in Beijing, and Chinese language study is my final preparation before I open my translation company next year," the 28-year-old said.

Wearing a red shirt and jeans, Breuer-Zehevi looks like a typical foreign student at the School of Chinese Language and Literature under Beijing Foreign Studies University (BFSU).

Full story:

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/china/2011-09/20/content_13738114.htm