AILA research network on academic publishing

Curry, Mary Jane mjcurry at Warner.Rochester.edu
Sun Apr 1 16:14:52 UTC 2012

Theresa Lillis, David Hanauer and are happy to announce that we have
established a new AILA Research Network on academic publishing. As our
first action, we've set up a Google Group called AILA-Pub-Ren, which is
open to anyone simply by going to Google Groups and searching on that
name. People can manage their own subscriptions without the need for
permission etc. We hope to use this list as a place for announcements
about conferences, publishing opportunities, research etc. Please join
us!

Mary Jane Curry, PhD

Associate Professor, Language Education

Director, Writing Support Services (www.rochester.edu/warner/writing)

Margaret Warner Graduate School of Education & Human Development

PO Box 270425, Dewey Hall 1-160G

University of Rochester

Rochester, NY 14627

TEL 585.273.5934