'Normalistas' protest the teaching of English and computer skills to rural mexican children

Chris christian.faltis at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 00:40:17 UTC 2012

Peter makes excellent points about the neoliberal and other issues including neocolonialism. The study of bilingualism resulting from educational policies always needs to be questioned and studied. And of course the voices and perspectives of teachers need to be involved and taken seriously.
Chris Faltis
Dolly and David Fiddyment of Education
University if California, Davis

Sent from my iPhone