Film Suggestions

christine Helot christine.helot at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 19:31:17 UTC 2012

Dear francis, I have a film which was made in France on supporting mother
tongue speakers in French primary school and bilingualism. It has subtitles
in English, it was made by a professional documentary film maker MAriette
Feltin in 2008 and it has been shown in many countries in the world as well
as at conferences. I could send you a DVD of the film or get the producer
to send it to you. Check the website (although in french)
www.racontemoitalangue.net
Hope you are interested and it answers what you are looking for.
With my Best Wishes for 2012
christine

--
Dr Christine Helot, Professeure des Universités
Université de Strasbourg
christine.helot at iufm.unistra.fr
christine.helot at gmail.com
tel : 00 33 3 88 37 33 04
Postal address: 9A rue Sellenick, 67000 Strasbourg, France
"Be the change you want to see in the world" (Ghandi)
Latest publications:
2011*: Language Policies for the Multilingual Classroom: Pedagogy of the
possible*: http://www.multilingual-matters.com/display.asp?isb=9781847693662
2011*: Empowering Teachers across Cultures*, Frankfurt, Peter Lang
www.peterlang.de/?260039

<http://www.multilingual-matters.com/display.asp?isb=9781847692979>