Working Papers in Educational Linguistics Call for Papers, Fall 2012 Issue

WPEL gse-wpel at gse.upenn.edu
Sun Jun 3 10:57:32 UTC 2012

W orking Papers in Educational Linguistics - Call for Papers for the Fall 2012 Issue

__________________________________
The Working Papers in Educational Linguistics (WPEL) is a student managed
journal that publishes data-driven research by students and faculty. WPEL is
abstracted on LLBA and ERIC databases and it is distributed to more than one
hundred universities worldwide. WPEL accepts submissions from all
members of the University of Pennsylvania community and beyond, in any
language for which we have editorial staff available (please contact us for
current information). WPEL is dedicated to exchanging ideas and sharing both
quantitative as well as qualitative research findings among scholars. For
further information, including submission guidelines, visit our website:
http://www.gse.upenn.edu/wpel/

Topics of interest: second language acquisition, sociolinguistics, interlanguage
pragmatics, language planning and policy, literacy, TESOL methods and
materials, bilingual education, classroom research on language and literacy,
discourse analysis, linguistic anthropology of education, computer assisted
language learning, language and gender, language and the professions, and
language related curriculum design.

Submission Deadline for Fall 2012: July 1st, 2012

Send submissions via email & questions to: wpel at gse.upenn.edu

---
Catrice Barrett & Joanna L. Siegel
WPEL Co-Editors