Educational Linguistics Symposium (ELS) -- 25 March 2012 -- Boston, MA

Nancy Hornberger nancyh at gse.upenn.edu
Fri Mar 16 23:32:13 UTC 2012

Dear Ed Ling,

I greatly regret not being able to attend!  it will surely be a very
worthwhile gathering of people and ideas.  Many thanks to Francis for
organizing!!

It occurs to me many of you might be interested to know of the recent
publication of a set of readers in /Educational Linguistics/!!!
Selected and edited by me as part of Routledge's /Critical Concepts in
Linguistics/ series.  I truly hope they will be of use to the field.
More information at http://208.254.74.79/books/details/9780415588393/

Nancy

--
Nancy H. Hornberger, Ph.D.