Discussion: Bilingualism and Language Policy in the US

Charles McCoy carloarturo7 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 17:08:54 UTC 2013

I'm sorry but I don't understand the desire to "officially close the
current discussion" Francis. This seems extremely paternalistic and
condescending to say the least. Forums such as this one are meant to
continue discussion, not to abort it after someone like yourself decides it
is over. This is not "moderating", it is controlling in the worst sense of
the word and smacks of limiting the free expression of ideas and dare we
say it, free speech itself. Don't "close"this discussion. Let it roll!