Reading list for PhD students in SLA/Ed Ling.

margaret van naerssen margaret.vannaerssen at gmail.com
Sat Jul 27 19:42:11 UTC 2013

Following up on Tommy McDonell's suggestion to look at technology,
there is the Language Learning & Technology - Home - Michigan State
University <http://llt.msu.edu/>
llt.msu.edu/    jointly published with the University of Hawaii
An online journal devoted to issues related to *technology* and *language
education*
**
It is a free on-line resource--back issues archived.
Margaret van Naerssen

On Fri, Jul 26, 2013 at 9:32 AM, Kathy M Escamilla <
Kathy.Escamilla at colorado.edu> wrote:

> Hi Miriam,
>
> I teach a doctoral seminar in bilingual education along with other
> colleagues - I am attaching a tentative reading list and a syllabus from
> previous courses - hope you are well.
>
> Kathy

CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING: This email may contain privileged or confidential
information and is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any
unauthorized use or disclosure of this communication is prohibited. If you
believe that you have received this email in error, please notify the
sender immediately and delete it from your system.