The new issue of The Journal of Language Teaching and Learning

Kemal Sinan Özmen sinanozmen at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 29 10:36:02 UTC 2013

Dear Colleagues,
This is K. Sinan Ozmen. I have been following Edling for a year, and I would like to thank Dr. Hunt and other contributing academicians for this important venue.
The reason why I am writing is that I want to inform you about the new issue of JLTL, avaliable online at www.jltl.org.
As a group of applied linguist who work on voluntary basis for the JLTL, we are trying hard to establish a respected journal in the field of foreign language learning and teaching. To this end, we need high-quality articles to publish so that we can get the field indexes to hear our voice and help us spread our work.
Kindly please, visit the site, read our previous three volumes and learn more about the JLTL.
As a brief information, JLTL is an international, open-access and a non-profit journal with no fees required for publication or for any other reasons. We also provide a hard-copy version for those who asked for one, again with no payment for the journal or for posting. Our sole aim is to contribute to our field with a journal publishing articles on foreign language teaching and learning from a pure EFL context, Turkey.
We are looking forward to receiving your manuscipts and your support.
Kind regards,

Kemal Sinan Özmen, PhDAssociate Professor of English Language Teaching
Associate Editor of the JLTL
Gazi University, Faculty of Education
English Language Teaching Program,
C-122  Ankara, Turkey 06500
Phone: + 0 312 202 8455
http://websitem.gazi.edu.tr/site/sozmen
www.jltl.org

Where
your talent and the needs of the world cross, there lies your vo[a]cation (Aristotle).