Fwd: Call for Proposals: Texas Foreign Language Education Conference (TexFLEC) 2014

Horwitz, Elaine K horwitz at austin.utexas.edu
Wed Nov 13 01:32:04 UTC 2013

Please forward widely!

Elaine Horwitz

Begin forwarded message:

From: Jenna A Oconnor <jennaoconnor at utexas.edu<mailto:jennaoconnor at utexas.edu>>
Date: November 12, 2013 12:11:21 AM CST
To: <horwitz at austin.utexas.edu<mailto:horwitz at austin.utexas.edu>>
Subject: Call for Proposals: Texas Foreign Language Education Conference (TexFLEC) 2014

Shaping the Future of Foreign/Second Language Education to Cross Cultural Boundaries: Integrating Theory and Practice

The TexFLEC Committee at The University of Texas is pleased to announce that we are now accepting proposals for the 15th annual conference that brings together researchers, educators, and students in the fields of foreign language education, TEFL/TESL, linguistics, and applied linguistics. Please see the attached Call for Proposals for more information.

Location: College of Liberal Arts Building at the University of Texas at Austin

Conference dates: February 14-15, 2014

Keynote speaker: Dr. Dwight Atkinson (Purdue University)

Proposals can be submitted online<http://www.utexas.edu/cola/centers/tlc/texflec-2014/Proposal%20Submission.php>. Proposals received before December 1, 2013 will receive priority with the final deadline for proposal submission on December 31, 2013.

More information about the conference can be found on our website<http://www.utexas.edu/cola/centers/tlc/texflec-2014/texFLEC-20142.php>.  Questions can be directed totexfleccommittee at gmail.com<mailto:texfleccommittee at gmail.com>.