Linguistics in Education

Bessie Dendrinos vdendrin at enl.uoa.gr
Sun Feb 16 16:31:56 UTC 2014

Good idea Francis. The info Wikipedia contains is so. off beam. Thanks for
bringing it to our attention.  So, how do you propose we go about our
collective text?

Professor Bessie Dendrinos | Department of Language and Linguistics |
Faculty of English Language and Litearture | National and Kapodistrian
University of Athens | University Campus Zographou | GR 15784 Athens | T/F
+30210 7277804 | www.enl.uoa.gr/ | rcel.enl.uoa.gr/dendrinos/ | Research
Centre for Language Teaching Testing and Assesssment | rcel.enl.uoa.gr |