Linguistics in Education

Rosalind Horowitz Rosalind.Horowitz at utsa.edu
Mon Feb 17 06:44:20 UTC 2014

Francis,
I am willing to contribute to the Wikipedia entry effort.
Rosalind

Rosalind Horowitz, Ph.D.
Ambassador, Tier I Research, UTSA

Elected Chair, American Educational Research Association
    SIG on Research in Reading and Literacy
Editor, Talking Texts:  How speech and writing interact
   in school learning  (Routledge/Taylor & Francis Group)
Professor, Discourse and Literacy Studies

College of Education and Human Development
Joint Appointment, Departments of Interdisciplinary Learning
    and Teaching; and Educational Psychology
The University of Texas--San Antonio

One UTSA Circle
San Antonio, Texas 78249-0654
USA
Distinguished Alumni, University of Minnesota
  Inspiring Minds for a Century, 1905-2005
Spencer Fellow, National Academy of Education

(210) 458-2672
Rosalind.Horowitz at utsa.edu<mailto:Rosalind.Horowitz at utsa.edu>

[http://utsa.edu/img/home/utsa-today/CampaignVideo-Home-Spotlight.jpg]<http://weareutsa.com/>