Poem and Reflection

David Balosa dbalosa1 at umbc.edu
Wed Jan 1 03:46:29 UTC 2014

Dear Edlings friends,

I thought you may enjoy this poem. It is also a way to say thank you for
your contribution to field of educational linguistics. Please keep strong
and remember: No language educators no effective interlocutors!
--
*David M. Balosa*
*Doctoral Student, PhD Program in Language, Literacy and Culture (LLC)*

Interculturalists GSO President 2012-2013
Member of International Academy for Intercultural Research (IAIR)
Member of Human Dignity and Humiliation Studies (HumanDHS)
*University of Maryland, Baltimore County (UMBC)
**1000 Hilltop Circle, Baltimore, MD 21250*

There is no price for human dignity!
The world would be a better place if we all strive for 'intercultural
justice' and global intercultural citizenship for dignity.