regarding the Centre for Literacy and Multilingualism at The University Reading

patrick leong leong.patrick8 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 11:46:46 UTC 2014

Dear Fabulous colleagues,
Happy New Year! I am currently engaged in societal multilingualism
research. My current research is investigating the factors that may
destabilise multilingualism in different societies. In particular, I am
examining how migration may affect the state of multilingualism in a
society. Please alert me if the Centre conducts such a course on societal
multilingualism.

Thank you.

Best regards
 Patrick