Extended deadline for applications

Thorsten Schröter thorsten.schroter at mdh.se
Thu Jan 23 15:51:11 UTC 2014

Dear list members,

This concerns the job opening at Mälardalen University, Sweden, for a Full Professor of English Studies (with a research interest in language teaching and learning), which I informed this list about last week.

Due to some unfortunate circumstances related to some of our publication channels, and the very limited amount of time this left to some potential candidates to submit their applications before the deadline, we have taken the decision to extend the deadline till 7 February. You can find the updated announcement here:

http://www.mdh.se/hogskolan/jobb/full-professor-of-english-studies-1.50656

Sorry for the inconvenience we may have caused!

Best wishes,

Thorsten Schröter
School of Education, Culture and Communication
Mälardalen University
Sweden