A pill for learning Chinese?

Larry Selinker larry.selinker at nyu.edu
Thu Jun 5 11:41:49 UTC 2014

*well, bless The Educational Linguistics List for re-uniting folks. Once a
student, always a valued person.*

*Christian, i think i do remember you.  didn't we watch the original STAR
TREK together over those beers and pizza?*

*i sent you a Facebook friend request to continue our personal nostalgia.*