CFP: Applied Linguistics Interest Section (ALIS) of the International TESOL Association

Francis Hult francis.hult at englund.lu.se
Tue May 27 20:28:58 UTC 2014

From: Hayriye Kayi Aydar [hayriyek at uark.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, May 27, 2014 17:35
To: Hayriye Kayi Aydar
Subject: Call for Proposals

Dear All,

Applied Linguistics Interest Section (ALIS) of the International TESOL Association still needs proposals for the 2015 TESOL Convention. The deadline to submit proposals is fast approaching - it's June 2. There is still time and I hope you will consider submitting a proposal. Here is the link: http://www.tesol.org/attend-and-learn/international-convention/convention2014/2015-session-proposals

Please make sure that you select ALIS as the primary interest section when submitting your proposals. Feel free to forward this message to your colleagues and graduate students. If you have any questions, please email me at hayriyek at uark.edu

Your time and contributions are greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Hayriye Kayi-Aydar
ALIS Chair

Hayriye Kayi-Aydar, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of TESOL
Department of Curriculum and Instruction
College of Education and Health Professions
University of Arkansas
116 Peabody Hall
Fayetteville, AR 72701

e-mail: hayriyek at uark.edu