FYI: Newsletter of the Coordination Office of the BMBF research focus “Language Education and Multilingualism“

Joana Duarte joana.duarte at uni-hamburg.de
Mon Sep 22 07:55:30 UTC 2014

Dear Readers,

We are pleased to send you the first Newsletter from the research focus “Language Education and Multilingualism” (Sprachliche Bildung und Mehrsprachigkeit). The research focus is funded by the Federal Ministry for Education and Research (the BMBF) and was initiated in October 2013.  The coordination of the research focus has been entrusted to Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. Ingrid Gogolin, who is head of the “Coordination Office for Multilingualism and Language Education” (KoMBi). The other Coordination Office members are Joana Duarte and Antje Hansen. Our website is www.kombi-hamburg.de.

We wish to inform you about the research focus activities approximately twice yearly. In this first edition, a brief introduction to the participating projects is provided. We would also like to inform you that our kick-off meeting will take place from 7.11 – 8.11.2014 in Hamburg.

Wishing you pleasant reading! With greetings from Hamburg,

Ingrid Gogolin, Antje Hansen and Joana Duarte

Dr. Joana da Silveira Duarte

Koordinierungsstelle Mehrsprachigkeit und sprachliche Bildung (KoMBi)
Alsterterrasse 1, Raum 514
20345 Hamburg

Tel.: +49 42838 2109
joana.duarte at uni-hamburg.de