[Edling] Language Policy book reviews

Bagna, Carla bagna at unistrasi.it
Wed Mar 25 13:39:37 UTC 2015

Dear Sarah
I'm interesting in the book of Liddicoat

Many thanks
Carla Bagna

___________________________________

Prof.ssa Carla Bagna, Phd.
Direttrice Centro CLUSS
Università per Stranieri di Siena
Piazza Rosselli 27-28
53100 Siena
Tel. +39 0577 240142
Fax. +39 02 700436477
bagna at unistrasi.it
bagnaunistrasi at gmail.com

Skype cabagna

The University for Foreigners of Siena has been assessed and certified as
meeting the requirements of *ISO 9001 / UNI EN ISO 9001:2008 *for the
following activities "Design and provision of graduate and post graduate
educational services"; "Courses of Italian Language"; "CILS Certification"