[Edling] Next-Generation Assessment conference: April 10-11 at VIU in Fairfax, VA

Rebecca Sachs rsachs at viu.edu
Tue Mar 31 14:46:02 UTC 2015

CLLC: Next-Generation Assessment is just around the corner!

April 10-11, 2015
Virginia International University
Fairfax, VA
cllc.viu.edu<http://cllc.viu.edu>

Please join us for an exciting lineup of PRESENTATIONS and WORKSHOPS:
Thttp://cllc.viu.edu/content/conference-schedule-0

as well as the following PLENARY ADDRESSES:

*        Dr. Robert Mislevy: Reflections on the nature of assessment, and implications for its practice

*        Dr. Paula Winke: Standardized L2 proficiency testing K-16: Current issues with norming, construct validity, and ethics

*        Dr. Margaret Malone: Assessment in world languages: Challenges for research and application

Regular registration rates will be available through April 5: http://cllc.viu.edu/content/registration
(Please register beforehand as space may be limited.)

We look forward to welcoming you at our new campus for CLLC 2015!
4401 Village Drive, Fairfax, VA  22030
http://cllc.viu.edu/content/venue-travel

Questions?
Please contact one of the organizers: Kevin Martin (kevin at viu.edu<mailto:kevin at viu.edu>) or Rebecca Sachs (rsachs at viu.edu<mailto:rsachs at viu.edu>)