[Edling] Fwd: Second Language Research SIG Calls for Awards Nominations (2015-2016)

Myrna Goldstein myrnaenglishfile at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 12:19:28 UTC 2015

Hello,
I can't find where the nomination forms and explanations of the award
requisites are.

Thank you.

Myrna Goldstein

On Wed, Oct 7, 2015 at 11:38 AM, Megan Madigan Peercy <mpeercy at umd.edu>
wrote:

> Hello- sorry for the delay. I wanted to make sure I was correct about the
> policy before I responded. Nominees do NOT have to be US residents.
>
> On Oct 6, 2015, at 3:48 AM, Hibbert, Liesel (Prof) (Summerstrand South
> Campus) <Liesel.Hibbert at nmmu.ac.za> wrote:
>
> See question below
>

> Liesel Hibbert
>
> Professor
>
> Department of Applied Language Studies
>
> Room MB0301
>
> School of Language, Media and Communication
>
> Faculty of Arts
>
> Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University
>
> PO Box 77000
>
> Port Elizabeth
>
> 6031
>
> Tel +27 (0)41 504 2226/2871
>
> Fax +27 (0)41 504 1881
>
> Website  http://connect.nmmu.ac.za/Members/lhibbert

Myrna Goldstein, B.S.J., MATESL
Founder, Director
Are You in Your English File?®
Second Language Learning Research Center
Eilat, Israel, formerly of Milan, Italy
e:  myrnaenglishfile at gmail.com
Skype:  myinmi
t: 00972 (0)53 5255360