[Edling] Applied Linguistics syllabus ideas

Melinda Martin-Beltran memb at umd.edu
Fri Sep 4 15:33:24 UTC 2015

Hello Colleagues,
I'm going to teach an Applied Linguistics course for doctoral students
in our College of Education in spring 2016. This will be the first
time this course been offered of the College of Ed and the audience
will be students interested in language and literacy issues related to
education. I'm hoping scholars on this list could offer
recommendations for core readings or possibly share syllabi/ what's
worked well for you.
I will be happy to share my compilation of resources for those of you
interested.
Thank you!
Melinda

--
Melinda Martin-Beltran, PhD
Associate Professor, Language, Literacy, and Social Inquiry