[Edling] Why Boosting Poor Children’s Vocabulary Is Important for Public Health

Daniel Ginsberg dg338 at georgetown.edu
Tue Sep 15 20:51:41 UTC 2015

There was an invited forum in Jnl Ling Anth earlier this year that debunked
a lot of this "word gap" discourse. I would love to see more public
awareness of this, and less uncritical citation of the highly flawed Hart &
Risley study.

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/jola.12071/full

--
Daniel Ginsberg