[Edling] Call for proposals announcement

Anthippi Potolia apotolia at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 30 06:15:59 UTC 2015

Dear Madam, Sir,

Can you plese pass the following Call for proposals through your network?

Best regards,
Dr. Anthippi POTOLIA

Dr. Sofia STRATILAKI

-----------------

Exchanging views on telecollaboration

Call for proposals for a special issue of Alsic,
edited by Anthippi Potolia and Sofia Stratilaki.

English version:
https://alsic.revues.org/2819

French version: https://alsic.revues.org/2818

In this Alsic
special issue we aim to take stock of the views taken of telecollaboration,
whether via theoretical contributions – reporting on developments in
research in terms of telecollaboration – or via empirical studies used to
complete the rich bibliography on the subject with new contextual,
methodological or intercultural insights.

The special
issue will have the same format as regular issues of the Alsic review.
Contributions will be made under one of the following headings: Research,
Practice and research, Points of view, exchanges.

Submissions will
be accepted in French or English. Since this approach is focused on an exchange
of views, we strongly encourage contributions in English, derived from a
variety of research contexts.

Initially, we
require a 4,000-character abstract (not including spaces and references), to be
sent by 30th October 2015. If you cannot respect the deadline please notify us
as soon as possible. The selected authors must send their complete text in the
first quarter of 2016. The
submissions accepted will be published online during 2016.

If you have any questions, please
contact us at the following addresses: anthippi.potolia at univ-paris8.fr and sofia.stratilaki at univ-paris3.fr