[Edling] "No Good Past Dover", or, Speaking and Learning Languages in a World of English, seminar by Prof John Edwards + wine reception, Sheffield Hallam University, 1-3pm Wed 18 May 2016

Dave Sayers dave.sayers at cantab.net
Fri Apr 8 11:57:46 UTC 2016

This week I've publicised two events featuring Prof. John Edwards, one in Aberystwyth
on Tues 17th May (https://goo.gl/IhJijW), and one in Bangor on Mon 23rd May
(https://goo.gl/PEJPW0).

I can now announce the final date of John's UK tour! It's on Wed 18th May, at
Sheffield Hallam University (right by the train station), 1-3pm. The title of this
talk will be:

“No Good Past Dover”, or, Speaking and Learning Languages in a World of English

The talk will begin at 1pm, ending around 2pm with a wine & nibbles reception
straight afterwards (up to around 3pm).

Please register here: https://hallamedwardsseminar.eventbrite.co.uk/. The abstract,
venue details, directions and so on are available on that page. (Note: Eventbrite
will pester you to print and bring your ticket but that's not necessary; it's just to
help gauge numbers for catering etc.)

Please get in touch with any questions.

See you there!

Dave