[Edling] Urgent question from bilingual teacher

Beverly Hong-Fincher hongyuebi at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 23:57:04 UTC 2016

Hello,

One interesting case of how to successfully maintaining bilingual education
at home was what YuanRen Chao cited as the use of "Seven Eleven", "skie"...
in the mix of Mandarin use in home conversation. He advocated replacing
these with [qi- shang\] ( first tone, fourth tone. Sorry this public
library computer does not have other scrips)...in order to keep the channel
clear and consistency.

Best,
Beverly Hong Fincher