[Edling] Urgent question from bilingual teacher

Larry Selinker larry.selinker at nyu.edu
Tue Apr 19 00:25:18 UTC 2016

*sorry, i have no knowledge on this, but something peter mentioned did
intrigue me:*

*> *Anne Marie mentions the concept is being used in many ways recently,

*i did see a message from Anne Marie but did not see mention of these "many
ways".  i must confess i have had trouble getting a clear idea of this
concept from the vast and growing literature. **i would really like to know
what are the many ways that the concept is being used, either from Peter
or *Anne Marie.

*Best, Cheers, LarryLarry Selinker*
*ls110 at nyu.edu <ls110 at nyu.edu>*
*http://www.researchproductionassociates.com/