[Edling] Survey about telecollaboration/virtual exchange practice and research

Shannon Sauro shannon.sauro at mah.se
Tue Apr 26 09:13:24 UTC 2016

Forwarded survey on telecollaboration practices below:

Apologies if you receive this email more than once:

My name is Yuka Akiyama in the Department of Linguistics at Georgetown University.
I am conducting a survey study of telecollaboration/virtual exchange.
If you have coordinated a telecollaboration course/project for language learners at your university, could you please consider taking 10-20 minutes and share your experience and opinions? The link of the survey is: https://goo.gl/vpyEbG

Thank you very much for your consideration.

Sincerely,
Yuka Akiyama

Yuka Akiyama
Ph.D. Candidate in Applied Linguistics, Georgetown University
ya125 at georgetown.edu<mailto:ya125 at georgetown.edu>
https://yukaakiyamablog.wordpress.com/cv/