[Edling] Seeking Participants for a Study of Twitter and Language Learning

Shannon Sauro shannon.sauro at mah.se
Fri Feb 12 13:29:07 UTC 2016

Dear Colleagues,

Ferndando Rosell-Aguilar of the Open University in the UK is seeking participants for a study of Twitter use by language learners. Please feel free to forward to your networks. Details are below.

Best,
Shannon Sauro
edling at bunner.geol.lu.se

***************************Forwarded Message Below ***************************

I am launching a new research project and need your help. I'm looking into how Twitter is used by language learners. I have set up a survey for the project and would be most grateful if you could share it among your networks (mailing lists, contacts, social media), encouraging them to share the link among colleagues and, most importantly, students.

The link to the survey is here:
https://openuniversity.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/twitterlanguages
To find out more about the project please see here:
http://www.open.ac.uk/education-and-languages/main/twitter-research-eng

There are versions in French, Italian and Spanish too. The idea is that if you pass it on among your networks in the UK (or other English-speaking areas) you share the English version but if you share it with institutions or colleagues in the target language area you share the TL version). The links to the relevant versions are below:
French survey: https://openuniversity.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/twitteretlangues
French information website: http://www.open.ac.uk/education-and-languages/main/twitter-research-fr
Italian survey: https://openuniversity.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/twitterlingue
Italian information website: http://www.open.ac.uk/education-and-languages/main/twitter-research-ita
Spanish survey: https://openuniversity.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/twitteresp
Spanish information website: http://www.open.ac.uk/education-and-languages/main/twitter-research-esp

Thank you very much in advance.
Kind regards,
Fernando

Fernando Rosell-Aguilar
Senior Lecturer in Spanish
The Open University

[cid:image003.jpg at 01D1658B.349DC770&retryCount=3]  @frosellaguilar

Shannon Sauro, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Department of Culture, Languages & Media, Malmö University
Malmö högskola | Lärande och samhälle | 205 06 Malmö | Sweden
@Academia.edu<https://mah.academia.edu/ShannonSauro> | @Slideshare<http://www.slideshare.net/Shansauro> | @Twitter <https://twitter.com/shansauro> | @Web<http://ssauro.info/>