[Edling] how to attend a conference free ?

karen stanley karenstanleyma at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 9 22:16:25 UTC 2016

The trick to Couchsurfing is to do your research, to participate in Forums to get to know people, and to present yourself well.  I have hosted and been hosted and had a great time doing both.

Airbnb, which I have also used, is very good.  If I want to stay more than a day or two, I go with airbnb and pay.  The trick there is also to present yourself well.

Karen