[Edling] About SMS

Margaret van Naerssen margaret.vannaerssen at gmail.com
Thu May 19 12:26:03 UTC 2016

Your student might find that text messaging is an area of particular
interest by some in the forensic linguistics community.
It is, of course, also of interest by law enforcement.
It is not my area of specialization, but the student might go to the
website of the International Association of Forensic Linguists.
www.iafl.org.
Margaret van Naerssen

On Thu, May 19, 2016 at 1:47 AM, Anil Sarwal <sarwalanil at gmail.com> wrote:

> I would also suggest working on one of them.
>
> Regards
>
> Anil Sarwal
> On 19-May-2016 1:55 AM, "mostari hind" <hmostari at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi all ,
>> I have a PHD student who would like to work on text messaging discourse
>> as a gender marker , he proposed to work on SMS and emails and I see that
>> focusing on SMS texts ONLY  is better to have more reliable and plausible
>> findings , what do you think?
>>
>> Best
>> Dr Mostari

CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING: This email may contain privileged or confidential
information and is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any
unauthorized use or disclosure of this communication is prohibited. If you
believe that you have received this email in error, please notify the
sender immediately and delete it from your system.