[Edling] Language Teacher Agency Book Proposal

Laura Dubcovsky lauradubcovsky at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 17:35:34 UTC 2016

Hello Manka,
I've just retired from the School of Education/teaching preparation
program, where I have worked in the preparation of bilingual
Spanish/English teachers in California.
Your call is very important to me, because it opens a dialogue, very much
needed, especially now that I feel isolated. I was compiling my field and
research notes, when I noticed that the due date has just passed (Sept 30).
Will you allow me to submit the abstract tomorow, Monday 3rd?
I will really appreciate your flexibility, mainly to have an audience to
whom speak and with whom reflect
Best Wishes
Laura Duncovsky
<lauradubcovsky at gmail.com>