[Edling] About the Language of instruction in USA

mostari hind hmostari at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 28 18:18:13 UTC 2016

Hi all ,
I heard from my master students that in the USA, the official language of instruction is basically English ( this is what the teacher of language planning told them) even for Spanish speaking areas like LA and Elpaso . I said , no way , it should exist an adequate syllabus for the American Spanish speakers , so is the syllabus the same throughout the American states and counties regarding the speakers L1?
BestDr MostariAlgeria