[Edling] Cross-cultural Communication readings recommendations?

Melinda Martin-Beltran memb at umd.edu
Fri Aug 11 16:12:51 UTC 2017

Dear Colleagues,
Thank you all who responded to this inquiry about intercultural
communication readings. I've attached a rough compilation the resources
shared and listed the contributors who offered their ideas. It's terrific
to be able to draw upon the collective knowledge and resources of this
community. I hope this is helpful.
Thanks again!
Melinda

--
Melinda Martin-Beltran, PhD
Associate Professor, Language, Literacy, and Social Inquiry
Dept of Teaching & Learning, Policy & Leadership
Office: 2209 Benjamin Building
Mailing address:
2311 Benjamin Building
College Park, MD 20742