[Edling] LANSI 2017: Pre-register by September 1!

tom zurinskas tzurinskas at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 23 21:12:35 UTC 2017

Thanks for the invitation Elizabeth.  I'd love to talk about the truespel revolution but can't make it up there right now.  Let me know if you have a link to join.  See Phonetics-First Reading Instruction Really Works for K-1 English - justpaste.it .

|   |
Phonetics-First Reading Instruction Really Works for K-1 English - justpaste.it
   |  |

 Tom Zurinskas, Creator of Truespel, Greenacres FLUse truespel phonetics converter at http://truespel.comSee free Tutorials at http://justpaste.it/course2