[Edling] Cross-cultural Communication readings recommendations?

Melinda Martin-Beltran memb at umd.edu
Thu Jul 20 14:37:37 UTC 2017

Dear Ann,
Thank you for taking time to respond to my inquiry. These seminal resources
are very helpful. I appreciate your insights. You make an interesting
observation about the historical developments in the field of intercultural
communication,and how the field has been somewhat neglected in the past
decade. Within an increasingly tense political climate, a discussion about
culture and communication is ever more relevant.

I'm grateful for several on the list who have responded with suggestions
via email, and will send out the compilations of suggestions in the next
couple of weeks.

With gratitude,
Melinda