[Edling] Fwd: FW: Language & Education and ORCiD

Alsu Gilmetdinova alsurgf at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 06:22:17 UTC 2017

Dear colleagues,

First of all, thank you very much for expressing your opinion about ORCiD,
it was very helpful. I wanted here to join the conversation and add a few
of my concernts. See my email to Helen Wheeler below.

I would appreciate any piece of advice you can give for novice scholars
like myself in situations when the journals where i want to get published
require me to have an ORCiD.

Thank you very much,
Alsu

Alsu Gilmetdinova, PhD
Head, Office of International Affairs, KNRTU-KAI
*amgilmetdinova at kai.ru <amgilmetdinova at kai.ru>*
alsurgf at gmail.com

New publication:
*Principals as gatekeepers of language policy implementation in Kazan,
Russia*

*http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/13670050.2016.1231772
<http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/13670050.2016.1231772> *