[Edling] April 7-8 -- CLLC 2017 at VIU (Fairfax, VA) -- Enhancing & Advancing Teacher Education

Rebecca Sachs rsachs at viu.edu
Fri Mar 31 21:52:00 UTC 2017

Dear Educational Linguists,

The 2017 Conference on Language, Learning, and Culture is under 1 week away! We welcome you to join us on Friday and Saturday, April 7-8, for this year's conference on Enhancing and Advancing Teacher Education: Professional Identities, Communities, Beliefs, and Practices.

The schedule of talks is available online: https://conference.viu.edu/cllc/content/schedule

To register, please visit https://conference.viu.edu/cllc/content/registration. Rates increase on Monday, April 3.

To volunteer in exchange for free registration, please email Leslie Salley at leslie.salley at yahoo.com.

Virginia International University is located at 4401 Village Drive in Fairfax, Virginia, just outside Washington, DC. For information on travel, please visit https://conference.viu.edu/cllc/content/travel-venue-1. On public transportation, we are 6 miles from Vienna Metro station on the orange line, and there is a campus shuttle between Vienna and VIU. We also have a special shuttle arranged for Friday and Saturday mornings, leaving the South Kiss & Ride lot at 7:30 and 8:00am.

We look forward to welcoming you to VIU!

Rebecca

Rebecca Sachs, Ph.D.
Program Chair, TESOL & Applied Linguistics
Co-Chair, Institutional Review Board
Co-Organizer, Conference on Language, Learning, & Culture

Virginia International University
www.viu.edu
4401 Village Drive
Fairfax, VA  22030