[Edling] CFP: WATESOL Fall 2017 Conference (Deadline June 15, Washington, DC)

Rebecca Sachs rsachs at viu.edu
Wed May 24 14:54:55 UTC 2017

Dear Educational Linguists,

The Call for Proposals for WATESOL 2017 is now open! (Deadline: June 15, 2017)

WATESOL is a local affiliate of TESOL International for language educators working in and around Washington, DC, USA, but our Fall Conference draws presenters from around the world. We hope you will consider participating!

Conference Theme: Communicating in the 21st Century: Implications for Teaching and Learning