[Edling] Call for Chapters: Envisioning TESOL through a Translanguaging Lens

Zhongfeng Tian tianza at bc.edu
Thu Nov 9 15:47:53 UTC 2017

Dear Colleagues,

Laila Aghai (University of Texas at San Antonio), Peter Sayer (The Ohio
State University), Jamie Schissel (University of North Carolina at
Greensboro), and I (Zhongfeng Tian, Boston College) are putting together a
proposal for an edited volume addressing how translanguaging research can
impact the field of TESOL.

We would like to invite you to contribute a chapter to a new volume we are
editing entitled *Envisioning TESOL through a Translanguaging Lens. *As you
will see in the attached call for chapter proposals, the volume will
explore the applications of the concept of translanguaging to diverse TESOL
contexts. This can be either a theoretically or empirically oriented.

We have approached Springer, and they have expressed an interest in our
proposed idea for such a book. Please feel free to share this call with
colleagues.

Thank you for your time. We are looking forward to hearing from you.

Best,

Zhongfeng Tian

Laila Aghai

Peter Sayer

Jamie Schissel

--
Zhongfeng (Eric) Tian
Ph.D. Student | Curriculum & Instruction