[Edling] Call for Papers

anne marie devlin anne_mariedevlin at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 19 14:00:46 UTC 2017

30 years of Erasmus: Study Abroad in Research and in Practice

Call for papers for a special issue of the journal: Study Abroad Research in Second Language Acquisition and International Education.

Following our conference in June, 2017, we invite submissions of abstracts for publication of papers in a special issue of the journal: Study Abroad Research in Second Language Acquisition and International Education.

https://benjamins.com/#catalog/journals/sar/main

Taking the full spectrum of SA into account, we invite abstracts from areas of interest which include, but are not limited to:

  *   The history of Study Abroad in a European context
  *   Second Language Acquisition
  *   L2 identity development
  *   Social and personal development
  *   Intercultural learning
  *   Reflective learning and the student experience
  *   Digital learning and SA
  *   Multilingualism
  *   English as a Lingua Franca

Abstracts of no more than 300 words should be sent to amdevlin at ucc.ie or emma.riordan at ucc.ie by 31 October 2017.  Following review of the abstracts, authors will be invited to submit articles of 8500 words before 28 February 2018.

Kind regards

Anne Marie