[Edling] positions open at City University Hong Kong

Diane Pecorari diane.pecorari at cityu.edu.hk
Thu Jan 18 09:06:56 UTC 2018

Dear colleagues,

The English Department at City University of Hong Kong is recruiting to fill several faculty positions. We will be making at least two appointments in linguistics, and applicants with a background in educational linguistics will be welcome.  In addition, we hope to appoint a full professor of literature.  Further details and a link to the applications platform can be found here:

http://www.cityu.edu.hk/hro/en/job/current/academic.asp?ref=uac-c443

Questions are welcome:  diane.pecorari at cityu.edu.hk

All the best,

Diane

Diane Pecorari

Professor of English

City University of Hong Kong
83, Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon
Hong Kong

Disclaimer: This email (including any attachments) is for the use of the intended recipient only and may contain confidential information and/or copyright material. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and delete this email and all copies from your system. Any unauthorized use, disclosure, reproduction, copying, distribution, or other form of unauthorized dissemination of the contents is expressly prohibited.