[Edling] How to integrate a project in Linguistics ?

mostari hind hmostari at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 18 15:18:49 UTC 2018

Hi all, I am Professor Dr in Linguistics and Language Dynamics, I am working in Language contact phenomena, language policy and language planning in Algeria and the Arab world, bilingualism , code switching and psycholinguistics of bilingual mind. I would love to integrate an international project where I can effectively contribute or participate in book chapters writing. Do you know any actual projects in this sense?Best Prof Mostari