[Edling] Call for papers: EVALUATE final conference

Shannon Sauro shannon.sauro at mau.se
Fri Oct 5 08:22:34 UTC 2018

Forwarded message below:

Dear colleagues,
I am writing to let you know that the EVALUATE project has published the call for papers for the project's final conference which will take place at the University of León, Spain on 4-6 September 2019. The conference is called "VIRTUAL EXCHANGE AND 21ST CENTURY TEACHER EDUCATION" and you will find more details on the conference website: https://sites.google.com/unileon.es/evaluate2019/home

At the conference we will present the findings of our European Policy Experiment study and we will have presentations and debate which involve students, teachers and policy makers who work in teacher education. Thanks to the funding by the European Commission’s Erasmus+ Programme, there is no registration fee for this conference. However, participants are expected to cover all of their own travel and subsistence costs.

Please forward this email to any colleagues who might be interested in participating in this event.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch,
best wishes, Robert

Robert O'Dowd
Associate Professor
Departamento de Filología Moderna
Facultad de Filosofía y Letras
Universidad de León
24071 - Spain

Tel: (+34) 987 291087
The EVALUATE Project: http://www.evaluateproject.eu/
Publications: http://unileon.academia.edu/RobertODowd
Presentations: http://www.slideshare.net/dfmro
UNICollaboration Platform: www.unicollaboration.eu<http://www.unicollaboration.eu>
Twitter: Robodowd Skype: robodowd

Shannon Sauro, Ph.D.
Co-Editor, The Handbook of Technology and Second Language Teaching and Learning<http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/book/10.1002/9781118914069>
Associate Professor
Department of Culture, Languages & Media, Malmö University
Malmö universitet | Lärande och samhälle | 205 06 Malmö | Sweden
@Academia.edu<https://mah.academia.edu/ShannonSauro> | @Slideshare<http://www.slideshare.net/Shansauro> | @Twitter <https://twitter.com/shansauro> | @Web<http://ssauro.info/>