[Edling] #lansi2018 photos and #HumansOfLANSI

Hansun Waring hz30 at tc.columbia.edu
Mon Oct 22 12:44:03 UTC 2018

Dear Colleagues,

We are pleased to share photos of #lansi2018:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1942633152483003&type=1&l=974f96e14d

<https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1942633152483003&type=1&l=974f96e14d>

Attendees tweeted their LANSI experience throughout the conference
(searchable on Twitter by #lansi2018) and participated in our signature
social media initiative, /Humans of LANSI/, our own twist on the popular
/Humans of New York/. The project is still ongoing, but to get a look at
what has been posted so far as well as our  #HumansOfLANSI from previous
years, please go to:**https://twitter.com/lansi_tc

Thank you again to all our presenters and participants for traveling
from near and far to make our 8th meeting as engaging and productive as
ever, and we hope to see everyone next year!

Warm regards,

2018 LANSI Co-chairs

Hansun Zhang Waring, Di Yu, Carol Lo, and Allie King

--

Dr. Hansun Zhang Waring
Program Director of Applied Linguistics and TESOL