[Edling] 2nd call for papers: Language Policy Forum 2020, Cambridge, UK

Dave Sayers dave.sayers at cantab.net
Sat Dec 21 01:09:33 UTC 2019

Continuing our annual series of international, affordable, and accessible
conferences, we are delighted to welcome submissions for the Language Policy Forum 2020.

Theme: ‘Language Policy and Human Movements: Global, Regional, Local’

Dates: 7-8 May, 2020
Location: Faculty of Education, University of Cambridge, 184 Hills Road, Cambridge,
CB2 8PQ

Plenary speakers:
Professor Wendy Bennett, University of Cambridge
Professor Joseph Lo Bianco, University of Melbourne

For further details of our call, key dates & deadlines, and to submit your abstract,
please visit our website: https://langpol.ac.uk/view/langpol/events/2020-lpf

Please help support the conference by forwarding this message, and retweeting us:
https://twitter.com/langpolicy/status/1196709817332772865.

If possible please also print and display our flyer!
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&id=1pqW3djJSr1fI7gDU3LIEWcVSNwxYCu68

All the best,
Elisabeth Barakos, Florence Bonacina-Pugh, Rachel O’Neill, Diana Camps, Yongcan Liu,
Dave Sayers, Iker Erdocia (LP SIG committee)
www.langpol.ac.uk