[Edling] LANSI 2019 Oct 11-12 in New York City (Program and Registration)

Hansun Zhang Waring hz30 at tc.columbia.edu
Mon Jul 29 23:29:34 UTC 2019

Dear Colleagues:

We are very excited to invite you to our *9th Annual Meeting of **/The
Language and Social Interaction Working Group (/**/LANSI/**/)/*. The
conference will take place *Oct 11-12* *((Friday and Saturday) *at
Teachers College, Columbia University, with invited speakers *Elizabeth
Couper-Kuhlen* and *Steven Clayman*. To view the full conference
program, please visit:

https://www.tc.columbia.edu/lansi/conference/view-programs/9th-meeting-2019/

Space is limited; to register and take advantage of our pre-registration
rate now, please go to:

https://www.tc.columbia.edu/lansi/conference/registration/

We can't wait to see you (again) in New York City this Fall!

Best,

2019 LANSI Organizers
Hansun Zhang Waring, Di Yu, and Lauren Carpenter

--
Dr. Hansun Zhang Waring
Associate Professor of Linguistics and Education