[Edling] Call for Papers - Shanghai

Janet Enever j.h.enever at reading.ac.uk
Tue May 7 11:55:27 UTC 2019

Posted on behalf of Yan Zhu, Co-Chair, SCRELE Conference 2019
 Call for Papers for the 2019 SCRELE conference: extended to 18 MAY
 Shanghai Center for Research in English Language Education
 Conference: Language Teaching for Young Learners
http://screleconference.shisu.edu.cn/
The 2019 SCRELE conference has attracted quite a lot of proposals by 30 April.
Since many colleagues told us that they missed the deadline for various reasons and we can host more attendees, we have decided to extend the proposal submission deadline to Saturday, 18 May.
Janet Enever