[Edling] "How Should Racial Slurs in Literature Be Handled in the Classroom?"

David Balosa via Edling edling at lists.mail.umbc.edu
Wed Dec 16 18:03:15 UTC 2020

Dear Edling members,
I thought some of us may find this article  "How Should Racial Slurs in
Literature Be Handled in the Classroom?" interesting and informative--
especially for some of us interested in critical classroom discourse
analysis. Enjoy!

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/12/16/learning/how-should-racial-slurs-in-literature-be-handled-in-the-classroom.html

David

--
David M. Balosa, Ph.D.
Language, Literacy, & Culture

https://llc.umbc.edu/home/news-events/?id=56945
https://centerforinterculturaldialogue.org/tag/david-balosa/

The world would be a better place if we all strive for a more humane
existential human diversity recognition, communities' prosperity, global
solidarity, social justice, peace, faith, unity within diversity, human
rights, and human dignity. - David Balosa