[Edling] Queen's University Belfast Research Seminar: "Supporting learners outside the language classroom: Theory and practice" by Prof Jo Mynard

aisling oboyle via Edling edling at lists.mail.umbc.edu
Thu Apr 8 12:22:37 UTC 2021

Dear Colleagues,

Please see details below and attached on our April research seminar. We look forward to your participation and please feel free to share this info.

Centre for Language Education Research
Queen’s University Belfast
Seminar Series

"Supporting learners outside the language classroom: Theory and practice"
Speaker: Prof Jo Mynard, Kanda University of International Studies, Japan
Facilitator: Dr Sin-Wang Chong, Queen's University Belfast